Zymox is indicated in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections including Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus and Malassezia. Has no memory so destroys antibiotic resistant microorganisms
- Contains no antibiotics
- Ease of use improves client compliance
- Acts as cleaner and medication with one daily dose
Highly effective in the treatment of bacterial, fungal and yeast infections including Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas, Proteus and Malassezia. Do not clean before and during treatment or use any other ear preparations in conjunction (enzyme activity may be disrupted).
Contains natural enzymes lysozyme, lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.
Required Zymox® Otic Protocol
- Apply liberally in DIRTY ear to fill canal.
- Gently massage and work into infected area.
- Wipe to remove excess.
- Treat once a day for 7 days, 14 for chronic.
- Flush ear post treatment.
Products do not contain Xylitol, Alcohol, Chlorhexidine, or Chlorine compounds.